10.14.2007

My Little Princess.....
is 3 years old today!!!! I can't believe that it has been three entire years of her love, laughter and the occassional (well, not so occassional) tantrums. We had a Halloween party for her yesterday, which I will post about later. Today, I want to post a little photo memory of her first 3 years....


First time I held Kate - about 5 hours after she was born. All the nurses commented on how she got my red hair, except Kate's was real and mine was just done at the salon the day before!!!


Kate at 7 months

Kate at her 1st Birthday Party

Kate at 18 months on Easter 2006

Kate at 2 years old - showing her love of bags and not just one .

Kate at 2.5 years old at the "glass slipper ball". She is wearing my red wedges, which she has deemed her glass slippers.


Kate a month shy of 3 years old on her first day in preschool.

Kate, Thank you so much for coming into our family and my life. You are such a great little person and so full of life. I love you to pieces, my little princess. Love, Mommy

6 comments:

Jenni said...

SO CUTE!!! Ok, love the red hair!!! ANd oh my goodness--you weren't kidding about CRAZINESS for the 1st b-day---look at that cake??? That's awesome!!!

Christy said...

Great BLOG! I love those pics of her, espeically the easter and handbag ones! It was good to chat yesterday!

Sara said...

Oh, so sweet. Such a pretty girl - it's been fun to watch her grow up!

kristin said...

Yeah, you put more pics up! That girl is growing up so fast! I can't believe how cute she is.

rebecca said...

Wow!!! What a beautiful little girl and mommy :) I love blogs, just for the main reason of keeping up with my friends even if I don't get to talk with you!!! Love and miss you Elise!

Shaina said...

Happy birthday to Kate. We had just moved here when you had her too. Time flies!