10.14.2008

To Kate


Happy Birthday, my little bug!! I can't believe that it has been four years. You are growing up so fast and I love every (well, most) minute I am with you!! You are a joy and an awesome answer to my prayers. Thank you for blessing our family and thank you for being you - even with all the drama! I love you forever and always. You are my little baby girl afterall! 

Love Mommy

PS Sorry about the pic. It is the only one I have right now since our PC is not working and Alan is never home to fix it. So I am left with iPhone pics downloads onto my Mac.  One of the many reasons I have put off posting in the first place - that and planning Kate's birthday party.

6 comments:

Ande said...

I think the pic is cute. Happy Birthday!!!!! Hope she has a wonderful time!!

Michelle said...

Wow. I can't believe she's already 4 years old. It seems like just yesterday when Birdo and I came by to visit shortly after she was born. Good luck with the party plans.

Jenni said...

I LOVE that pic of her!!! SO cute with the braids...you have to document that anyways!!! Happy Birthday Kate!!!

Christy said...

Happy Birthday Kate! I'm so glad I could make sure Megan came to your birthday party this year! Love you!

Katie said...

She's a cutie. Happy Birthday, Kate! We had so much hanging out with you guys. We had computer problems when we came back from our trip. It made me realize how much I really need it.

Amy M. said...

Happy birthday a little bit belated. I can't believe it's been four years, either! I hope she had a good one.